Thank you to all my friends and followers for helping me to get through such a challenging time. Some of you may have stumbled upon this blog and wondered what it’s for. If you read through the archive, you’ll find an eclectic collection: part travel diary, part creative writing, and part personal life lessons.
Though I’m currently restricted from traveling until at least September, I’ve decided to work on the second novel in my Hymns of Null series, revamp my marketing strategy for the first novel, obtain sponsorships via social media, and live vicariously through other travelers/influencers until I’m able to set sail on my own again.
In the meantime, I’m in temporary need of financial assistance. My Venmo is @wca2102 or you can scan the QR code below.
- Anyone who donates $5 or more will have their name displayed on the sidebar of this blog for one month plus a link to their preferred website or social media.
- Donations of $15 or more will receive the fixed blog link plus a shoutout on Facebook and Twitter plus a personalized “thank you” via Snapchat (@wcadventurer).
- Donations of $50 or more will receive all of the above plus a personalized, signed copy of my novel.
Services I’m offering
- Amazon reviews of your book
- Ghostwriting (fiction and creative non-fiction)
- Story outlining
- Personalized one-to-one creative writing classes via Skype
- Personalized interviews to highlight/promote your social media business (mainly lifestyle, travel, and subculture genres)
- Traditional and self-publishing assistance
*For price quotes and additional details, please email me at email@example.com
UPDATE 1/1/2019 1:34PM EST
I’ve created a cash app as well. Add me and we’ll both get $5! Win-win!
Thank you and Happy New Year!